No more fumbling with your boots while you get ready for the day. The leather pull loops and rear zipper on the Athens Pull-On Work Boot make it easier than ever to get on.
Your feet will walk in optimum comfort thanks to the AMP LT insole. The memory foam layer in the polyurethane footbed embraces your foot and delivers a pleasant, customized fit.
Georgia Boot's proprietary Anchor Disk technology is featured in every boot in the Athens series. It has a built-in TPU shank that provides extra support and stability as you go about your workday. Each step is cushioned by the EVA midsole, which functions as a shock absorber. The base of the shoe is completed by a robust rubber outsole.
Nail-free construction is used in these boots to assist in insulating you from the ground to delay conduction, but it shouldn't be your primary protection against electrical shock. It's important to keep leather shoes dry. Our electrical hazard boots comply with ASTM electrical hazard regulations and go above and beyond.
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsoles
Outsoles for added protection against slips and oils.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- 11 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 14-inch calf circumference
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- 1 1/2" heel
- Weight: 2.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- 3/4 Stitch out construction for added flexibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.