Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof SystemDon't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Fiberglass shank
- 5 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 2.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Crazy Horse full grain leather
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.