A lightweight and flexible fit that bends to meet the hefty demands of your day. The Carbo-Tec FLX alloy toe waterproof pull-on is our newest 11" square toe western work boot featuring our ultra-comfortable AMP (advanced memory polyurethane) insole.
This full-grain leather brown boot is equipped with leather pull loops and our FLX-FIT technology on the rear for easy on and off. Inside you will find a high performance mesh lining and the Georgia Waterproof System. Our waterproofing is guaranteed to defend against water coming into your boot when working in wet conditions.
The EVA midsole, the double-wide fiberglass Shovel Shank XL, and the rubber outsole are attached to the upper through a flexible Cement Construction. Our Carbo-Tec outsole is not only oil and slip-resistant but possesses great abrasion, chemical and heat resistant properties as well.
The alloy toe cap is Ergo-Fit, which means it is designed with the shape of your foot in mind. It provides a wider range of motion without compromising protection. This work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard and protective toe standards for safety footwear.
Georgia® Waterproof SystemDon't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Oil & Slip Resistant OutsoleOutsoles for added protection against slips and oils
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Pull-holes and leather pull straps
- FLX-FIT Technology on back for easy on/off
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.