Toughness meets technology in the Kasota 6-inch leather safety toe work boot. Direct-attach construction makes these boots flexible, lightweight, and waterproof. UltraDry™ waterproofing reinforces the protection against wet and damp weather. The composite safety toe offers extra protection and is covered by abrasion-resistant ArmaTec™ technology. Underneath the boot, high-rebound ENERG material bounces back with every step to reduce fatigue. A memory foam insole delivers immediate comfort. CuShin™ comfort tongue technology helps minimize pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. And a side zipper makes it easy to get the boot on and off.
- Non-metallic toe that meets ASTM Safety Standards
- UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- ARMATEC™ protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant
- ENERG high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step
- HRO soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit
- CuShin™ comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards for electrical hazards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.