So useful you’ll wonder how you ever did without it, the Moultrie Universal Camera Stake lets you set up shop literally anywhere, no trees or poles required. Whether you’re hunting whitetails, bird watching or simply monitoring the premises, this easy-to-use tripod camera stand lets you do it all. A sturdy 3-prong base plants the stake securely in the ground, wherever you choose to place it—in brush, alongside trees or even amidst taller crops like corn.
- High-quality powder-coated steel construction and hard anodized hardware for exceptional stability and durability
- Versatile, flexible camera positioning featuring 360° rotation and adjustable tilt
- Universal 1/4"-20 post accommodates any Moultrie 2013 or later camera as well as most other manufacturers’ cameras
- Quick and easy breakdown with folding design for convenient transport and compact storage
- Camera not included
Easy setup in quick 4 steps:
- Step 1: Slide the Accessory Bracket onto the top piece. Then, mate the top and bottom pieces using coupler.
- Step 2: Extend bottom feet into the position and secure their position by tightening the coupler screw
- Step 3: Stake it into the ground as evenly as possible. You may need to adjust the stakes individually to level the Camera Stake.
- Step 4: Mount camera to the 1/4"-20 mounting screw at the top or using the secondary mounting point. Adjust angle of camera by pivoting the camera's position and then tightening position adjustment knob.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.