Specifically designed for TSS loads that have become very popular with turkey hunters but will also shoot super tight patterns with HEVI-Shot, Copper Plated and Lead Shot.
Specifically designed for TSS loads that have become very popular with turkey hunters but will also shoot super tight patterns with HEVI-Shot, Copper Plated and Lead Shot. This extended choke tube allows for easy installation without the use of tools.
1. Clean the threads in the muzzle and on the JellyHead TSS Choke Tube before installing. Use a good choke tube grease to coat the threads before installing.
2. Screw the tube into the muzzle, be careful to not cross-thread. Grip the knurled end and hand-tighten only. No tools needed. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
3. Periodically check tightness of the tube.
4. Not to be used with Steel Shot.
JellyHead TSS Choke Tubes are not designed to shoot steel shot. Check and make sure your gun is unloaded before installing or removing the JellyHead TSS Choke Tube. Make sure barrel is clear and never fire a shell when barrel is obstructed, serious injury and barrel damage could occur.
- .670 Constriction (12 GA Mossberg 835/935)
- .650 Constriction (12 GA Remington, 12 GA Invector/Mossberg 500, 12 GA Invector Plus, 12 GA Beretta/Benelli Mobil, 12 GA Benelli Crio)
- .560 Constriction (20 GA Remington, 20 GA Beretta/Benelli Mobil, 20 GA Benelli M2)
- .390 Constriction (.410 Beretta/Benelli Mobil, .410 Remington, .410 Invector)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.