The original big-man stand, the Goliath® SD remains a perennial favorite amongst hunters. This climber is like the Viper® SD’s bigger brother – it has the same features, but the Goliath SD’s top seat frame is wider, gives hunters a little more room to maneuver, and can hold up to 350 pounds, including gear. The aluminum construction keeps it lightweight for easy portability into the field. Its ultra-comfortable suspended seat comes in Mossy Oak Country® DNA™. Learn about all of the Goliath SD’s features below, including Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) technology and more.
- Comfort-engineered climber that is a favorite for larger-framed hunters or those looking for extra room
- Includes the same design features found in standard Viper® SD
- Has a higher maximum weight limit of 350 pounds
- Covered by Summit’s 5-year limited warranty
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 36" D
- Seat frame size: 24.5" W x 37.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.