Offering the perfect balance of features, space, and weight, the Mini Viper® SD is a great option for hunters of a smaller stature who are looking for versatility and portability. It includes Summit’s ultra-comfortable suspended foam seat that is adjustable in height for bowhunting or rifle hunting. The seat and zippered armpads for this model come in Mossy Oak Country® DNA™. Learn about all of the Mini Viper SD’s features below, including Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) technology and more.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Four (4)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 32" D
- Seat frame size: 22.5" W x 33.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.